What to expect
- Keynotes featuring Infor leadership and a variety of guest speakers
- Industry Sessions led by Infor thought leaders and industry evangelists
- Access to The Hub, featuring Infor’s latest innovations, hands-on demos, and more
- 400+ innovative Education Sessions, including customer case studies and hands-on Academy Sessions
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with your peers and partners, including a Welcome Reception and Customer Appreciation Event
The Hub is where Inforum converges, connects, and intersects. When you’re not in the General Sessions, Breakout Sessions, or attending one of the many hands-on Academy Sessions, visit The Hub to meet with Infor experts and sponsors, attend one of the many Speed Sessions in a Hub theater, and connect with other attendees.
This year, we’re opening at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. This not only gives you time to take in all The Hub has to offer, but it will also allow us to share even more highlights with you.
Education Session types
Speed Sessions take place in The Hub, our exhibit area. Clocking in at 20-minutes long, Speed Sessions are perennially popular, providing an overview of key topics and a glimpse into all that Infor has to offer. Speed Sessions will be offered on Tuesday afternoon, as well as all other times The Hub is open.
During the Breakout curriculum, you can learn from other customers and experts. These 45-minute sessions deliver insights into how you can take advantage of new enhancements and make the most of existing capabilities. Participate in live demos and more. Choose from case study, product, roadmap, roundtable, tips and tricks, upgrade, and thought leadership Breakout Sessions.
Get hands-on with Infor’s solutions during Academy Sessions. You have two options to choose from: 45-minute or 105-minute formats. During Academy Sessions you’ll learn how to solve a business process and get hands-on with Infor software. Registration for academy sessions is required. Academy Sessions are limited to two sessions per customer attendee.
- Use the mobile app for onsite networking
- Socialize with fellow customers in the Welcome Reception and Customer Appreciation events
- Enjoy meals with your peers and Infor experts
- Meet Infor experts in The Hub
- Participate in pre-event user group meetings