Infor's 2019 Customer Excellence Awards
Infor Customer Excellence Awards recognize organizations that drive innovation and showcase exceptional results in business performance after implementing Infor applications and services. The award winners displayed excellence in various business areas including financial, operational, employee, customer, innovation, and transformation.
Oliver Packaging & Equipment Co.
Oliver Packaging & Equipment Co. is a Michigan-based company that develops bakery equipment and meal packaging systems.
Product: Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) with Infor Factory Track
- $400,000 (roughly 20%) inventory reduction across half of its manufacturing processes and anticipates similar reduction on the other half, which is still in process
- 5% savings anticipated through negotiations with freight carriers on rates and a reduction of administrative work in customer care
Starbucks is a premier global roaster and retailer of specialty coffees, based in Seattle, Washington.
Product: Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Driving better strategic planning, production planning and effective manpower utilization
- Improved equipment reliability and production
- Achieved cost control, operational efficiencies and responsiveness, and network best practices
- Streamlined maintenance operations, allowing for easy prioritization of work, and a collaborative approach between maintenance and operations teams
Deckers Brands is a leading footwear designer and distributor based in Goleta, California, with global brands including UGG®, Teva®, HOKA ONE ONE®, and Sanuk®.
Product: Infor Nexus
- Streamlined system for automating and integrating supply and demand data into one real-time view using machine learning to project inventory issues
- Minimized disruptions to fulfillment and reduced overall inventory
- 99% of invoices made nondiscrepant
- 50% reduction in distribution center receiving time
- Virtually eliminated paper processes
PRA Health Sciences
PRA Health Sciences is a leading global clinical research organization, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Product: Infor Global Human Resources in the cloud
- Moved entire organization — 7 divisions with 52 business units in 80 countries — to Infor GHR
- Improved efficiency in global HR administration
- Achieved time savings from automated processes and notifications
- Saved roughly $600,000 annually by sunsetting unnecessary systems
- Established solid foundation for future growth with foundational, global, scalable, user-friendly system
Northern Light Health
Northern Light Health is the most expansive integrated health care system in Maine.
Product: Infor CloudSuite Healthcare
- Established single enterprise-wide platform for all entities, with common practices and processes
- Automated manual processes and gained efficiencies across the enterprise
- Shortened month-end financial close cycle by 2 business days and automated key reporting
Frasers Hospitality Australia
Frasers Hospitality Australia (FHA) operates 4 luxury service apartment properties in Sydney, Perth, and Brisbane.
Product: Infor Hospitality Management Solution (HMS), Infor Mobile Check-In, Infor HMS Housekeeping mobile
- Achieved paperless check-in, paperless e-sign, paperless payments — improving accuracy and efficiency
- 40% decline in check-in time and check-in efficiency doubled
- Reduced agreement lead times from up to 3 business days to just minutes
- 50% reduction in printing costs
- 80% improvement in operational productivity since introducing Infor HMS Housekeeping mobile app
TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE/ANALYTICS
Miller Industries Inc.
Miller Industries is the world leader in towing and recovery equipment, based in Ooltewah, Tennessee, with manufacturing facilities in the United States, England, and France.
- Combined internal and external data sets to more precisely analyze and forecast workforce and business performance
- Replacing hundreds of spreadsheets with a handful of automated dashboards
- 80% reduction in time needed to produce business reports
- Achieved visibility to real-time information
- Streamlined accounts receivable and cash management processes
Watercare Services Limited
Watercare is New Zealand’s largest water utility company, committed to the 1.4 million people of Auckland who depend on its services.
- Tackled a full digital transformation, affecting roughly 60% of business processes
- Achieved a fully redesigned, integrated, analytics-enabled solution for customer management, billing, and asset management
- Saved by driving customer interactions through digital channels
- Reduced manual processes across customer operations
- Improved asset planning and optimized construction
- Reduced reactive maintenance
- Improved employee engagement