Progress Makers Awards
Congratulations to last year’s winners!
Endries International, Inc.
A fastener distributor based out of Northeastern Wisconsin that manages over 500,000 SKUs including various fasteners and related production components.
Product: Infor Intelligent Open Network (ION) with Pulse and Infor Ming.le
- Helped customers shrink their inventory footprint, resulting in reduced inventory on the floor by 15-40%.
- Increased efficiency by 30% because they are able to have one person doing everything with the ION and Ming.le desktop.
- Ability to procure accounts they would not have previously been able to manage because they are better able to monitor remote locations
Nebraska Methodist Health System
Nebraska Methodist Health System, also known as Bestcare, is a nonprofit Nebraskan healthcare organization that was founded in 1982 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Product: Infor Procurement
- A more robust item master and a contracting table for pricing
- $52 million in financially validated savings for the health system since 2011
- Reduced the use of non-file items by 58%, increased visibility into non-labor expenses, improved data quality
- Lowered hospital asset inventories by 17%.
An integrated healthcare system serving the needs of patients across several counties in Illinois.
Product: Infor CloudSuite HCM
- Automate many workflows, generating efficiency gains and increasing employee satisfaction.
- Ability to proactively manage employee trends to deliver a superior employee experience.
- Save the organization over $250,000 annually
Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC
A leading, fully integrated multifamily real estate company offering expertise in investment management, development, and property management of rental housing properties globally.
- Quickly access insights on property performance and client service across its portfolio with a single source of data in its reporting
- Pioneered a comprehensive, single-platform, system-agnostic business intelligence solution with data sources with an average adoption rate of approximately 70%
- Real time data to assist with making– previously, end users would spend about 2 hours per month gathering data which now is immediately available increasing efficiency and resulting in cost savings
El Dorado Packaging, Inc.
A private equity owned manufacturer of printed paper bags for use in the industrial and consumer packaging markets
Product: Infor CloudSuite Industrial, Infor CRM, Infor Configure Price Quote, Infor Factory Track
- Real-time access to reliable data for well-informed business decisions and proactive supply chain decisions
- Reduction in order input time.
- Improved reporting reducing time to develop custom reports and export data for analytics.
- Saving of $45K in annual savings by eliminating outside ERP support
A manufacturer of commercial air conditioning accessories for original equipment manufacturers, national accounts, and wholesale distributors
Product: Infor Sales Portal and Configure Price Quote
- Generate new sales
- Help customers place orders with greater ease and accuracy.
- Increased insight into what the team is working on and a streamlined sales process, increasing efficiency across load capacity planning and improving
- Beat its year-to-date sales forecast by 10%
- Doubled the number of orders for key product line
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
A water utility company in Lake Elsinore, California
Product: Infor Lawson Financials, Infor Human Resource Management with Ming.le, Lawson Supply Chain Management
- Centralized portal for a wide range of IT services including self-service HR and BI
- A 70% reduction in payroll staff workload
- 3-4-week reduction in time needed to produce benefits statements
- 286% increase in payments made to suppliers while keeping accounts payable staff constant
Pilot Flying J
The largest operator of travel centers and travel plazas in North America
Products: Infor Lawson, Infor CloudSuite HCM, Infor Portal, Infor Workforce Management, Infor EAM, Infor OS
- Single method of communication with all 28,000 team members
- Consolidated to one system vendor from over 60 external systems
- Increase scalability for virtual zero cost instantaneous spin-up of acquired entities, and manage 500,000 hard assets, increasing spend control for $100MM annual maintenance expense
- Over $1MMn in savings by using Infor OS for collaboration and enterprise searching.
- ROI of 6.3% and increased efficiency by almost 4% with Lawson
- 1% increase in savings with Infor CloudSuite HCM
- 69% ROI with Infor Portal and 200% ROI with Infor EAM